Calling themselves the “world’s most innovative finance and technology company,” MoneyLion burst onto the banking scene in 2013. The company’s goal is to help people who may be underserved or neglected by traditional banks. For a monthly subscription fee, MoneyLion gives customers many of the same bells and whistles offered by traditional banks as well as additional services.
The company offers mobile banking services focused on wealth management, savings, and lending to help those seeking to build a firm credit foundation. The company also offers customers the opportunity to purchase cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Customers can also round-up debit card purchases in dollars or Bitcoin. As of 2021, MoneyLion says they have over 2.7 million customers.
MoneyLion Bank Statement Template
Accessing your MoneyLion account statement is easy whether you use the app or the web dashboard. There are two methods to look at your account statement – one that shows you your simple transaction history or the traditional paper statement you can download.
- Click the Finances tab on the homepage or home screen of your account.
- From there, you’ll see all of your active accounts.
- Click one of your accounts. The next screen displays all of the transactions made in that specific account.
But if you’re more of a fan of that traditional paper statement, you can access that differently:
- On your home screen or homepage of your MoneyLion account, click the Accounts tab.
- From the Accounts tab, click on the More Options button.
- In the More Options section, a list of active accounts is shown. Click the one you want to see a statement.
- From there, click on “View statements and tax documents.”
Either method you choose, MoneyLion makes viewing your bank statements a simple process. Considering the company seeks to make banking less scary for underserved markets, simplicity seems to be their creed.